Serve Each Other
Cause We've Got To Carry Each Other
We believe that we are called to care for anyone within our community that may be in need. There are many different needs within our community and therefore many different ways to serve. Take a few minutes to explore where you may be able to serve.
Where Can You Serve?
- There are times in everyone's life in which they feel overwhelmed and they can use a little help. Samaritan meals is a program that is intended to help take some of the pressure off during these times.
- We try to provide meals to people during or after an illness or surgery, loss of a family member, the birth of a new baby or any other time someone just needs a little help.
- If you enjoy making meals and caring for those in need please contact Deb for more information.
Special Needs Team
- The Special Needs ministry at Hillside Community church seeks to build community in the lives of individuals with disabilities. The purpose is to show people how the Lord works in extraordinary and powerful ways and to help people hurdle life's handicaps, those physical, emotional and spiritual. The special needs ministry seeks to provide the necessary support to all individuals and families with special needs in order to allow them participation in the worship service, Sunday school, and other activities of the church.
- If you enjoy planning events and having fun, you are perfect for the fellowship committee. Help plan the Christmas Diner, Chili Cook-off, or help organize any other event that you would like to see at Hillside.
- If you are a creative person that likes to bring people together please contact Deb for more information.
- As a church, we strive to keep up-to-date with technology that will help us to be efficient and effective in ministry. We have a team of volunteers who support our staff members and our church facility with IT technology skills.
- If you are gifted in the area of technology and computer skills and are willing to share those abilities please contact Kim for more information.
- As a church family we want to be there to assist families who have lost loved ones. One of the ways we can do this is by being available to serve a meal after a funeral.
- If you would be willing to serve by making baked goods or serving for these meals please contact Deb.