High School Ministry
Striving to Create Life-Long Disciples of Jesus
We are working to help students realize that they are part of God's redemption plan; a plan that started at creation, continues today, and will be fully realized when Jesus returns. We live this out by meeting together in Christian community and serving within the communities around us.
Get Involved with Hillside's High School Ministry.
There are many different activities for students to get participate in. If you would like to get involved with any of these programs please contact Jill Plasman or Ben DeMaagd.
- We get together every other Sunday as a large group to worship and grow together as a community.
- D-Teams are small groups of students that are learning to do life together. D-Teams provide an opportunity for students to grow in their faith while developing friendships.
- We meet every other Sunday opposite the Large Group weeks in small groups called D-Teams.
- If you would like to be part of a D-Team please contact Jill Plasman or Ben DeMaagd.
- During the School year we meet every Wednesday at 8:00 for a Bible study intended to give the students a deeper understanding of some of the more complex pieces of God's Word.
- As a group we go on two major retreats each year; one in the winter and one in the summer.
- Throughout the year we serve within the community around us.
Volunteers are what makes the High School ministry at Hillside work. We are always looking for people who are passionate about serving students and have a desire to walk them on their faith journey.
- D-Team leaders get the opportunity to develop strong relationships with a small group of students. If you would like information on becoming a D-Team leader please contact Jill Plasman or Ben DeMaagd @698-0122.