- Your wedding day is a very special time and a memorable occasion for you. We, at Hillside, want to do everything we can to help enhance its meaning and significance. We are pleased to be part of your special day and share in your joy.
- All marriages performed at Hillside Community Church will be done in Christ and we wish to assure that it is specifically Christian in nature. We have two pastors available to officiate the ceremony but we would also allow a guest pastor if that is your preference.
- We suggest that you visit us during office hours, Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, for a tour of our facility if you have not seen it. At that time we will also give you a packet of wedding paperwork and a list of fees. If you would like to check a date availability, you may call us at 698-0122.
- In our member's time of grief, Hillside Church will do all we can to help you through the funeral of your loved one. We are in contact with local funeral homes and have the ability to have a funeral and luncheon in our facilities.
- We have two pastors available to help with the funeral service. We can also suggest names of pianists and soloists, if desired.
- Hillside has a funeral committee which will purchase and prepare food if you desire a luncheon. If you need our services, please contact the church office at 698-0122.
Local Ministry Partners
- For a complete list of our local ministry partners click here
- For a complete list of internet resources click here