Middle School Ministry
Middle school can be a difficult transition time. The passage from childhood to adolescence can be a confusing time physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Hillside's Middle School ministry is a place where students can learn how to develop healthy relationships in their lives. It is a place where students learn how to make their faith their own, paving the way for a life-long walk with Christ.
Get Involved With Hillside's Middle School Ministry
There are many different activities for students to get participate in. If you would like to get involved with any of these programs please contact Pam or Chris.
- Middle School meets every other Wednesday night during the school year from 6-8pm
- Meetings consist of dinner, games, large group worship, and small group meetings
- Feel free to show up anytime for a Wednesday night meeting, no RSVP needed.
- Once a month the Middle School group will participate in a fun or service oriented activity.
- Watch the church calendar and church bulletin for activity details.
Volunteers are what makes the Middle School ministry at Hillside work. We are always looking for people who are passionate about serving students and have a desire to walk with them on their faith journey.
Small Group Leader
- During each Wednesday night meeting students have time to reflect and discuss the topic for the evening in smaller groups. Adult leaders are provided with activities and questions ahead of time to help them prepare for the small group time.
- The leaders help guide the discussion and activities during this time. Small group leaders develop relationships with students and help guide them through out their middle school years.
- If you are interested in becoming a Middle School Small Group Leader please contact Pam or Chris.